THE EASIEST DAIRY FREE VEGAN RANCH
This recipe for my dairy free vegan ranch really couldn’t get any easier!
The hardest thing you’ll have to do is soak the cashews! Soaked cashews are what make this ranch both extra creamy AND vegan!
Once the cashews are soaked the rest will take you less than 5 minutes to throw together.
Everyone loves ranch, it’s actually one of the top dressing choices in most restaurants. Normal ranch is full of vegetable oils, sugars, eggs, dairy, and often made with low quality mayonnaise. I’ve taken all these ingredients out and replaced the creamy texture with coconut milk, cashews, and olive oil for a real nutrient rich dip and dressing.
To make a salad dressing out of this ranch dip you’ll just want to thin it out with extra lemon juice and olive oil. I give you the tips for this below.
Pair this easy, dairy free, vegan ranch with veggies or serve them at your next soiree alongside my Cauliflower “Wings”!
And did I mention how low carb and Keto friendly this ranch dip is? With only 2 net carbs per serving you can dip to your hearts delight!
Vegan Ranch (dip and dressing, Keto, dairy free, Paleo, egg free)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk full fat
- 1/2 cup raw cashews soaked for 2-4 hours
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried parsley use 2 tbsp fresh
- 1 tsp dill use 1 tbsp fresh
- 1 clove garlic use 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- First soak the cashews in warm water for 2-4 hours. Then drain and discard the water.
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the herbs, in a high powdered blender.
- Mix until smooth, about 1 minute. Add the herbs and blend for 5-10 more seconds.Garnish with fresh parsley if desired!
More Recipes Like This: