Salted Caramel Fat Bombs
These Fat Bombs or Keto Bombs are the ultimate high fat/Ketogenic snack. They are rich, fudge like little treats that you will thoroughly enjoy. Fat bombs or Keto Bombs will sustain you and get you through any hunger issues that arise between meals or if you’ve skipped a meal but aren’t quite ready for the next one. I made these Caramel Fat Bombs for my children to get them through Halloween without needing to eat a bunch of junk candy that they got trick or treating. It worked like a charm, my kids gobbled these up right after they set in the freezer.
- Line a mini muffin pan with paper liners or use a silicon mold.
- Melt the ghee, or butter first in a small saucepan over low heat. Then add the coconut oil, and coconut butter and stir until melted.
- After the stove is off add the cinnamon, vanilla, sea salt, and stevia.
- Pour the mixture into a pourable glass 2-cup measure or something else you have that is easy to pour out of.
- Pour the mixture into each of the liners or molds. Alternatively you can pour it into the bottom of a flat container and cut it into squares once it is set.
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour to harden or the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container for 3 weeks.
Calories: 125kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 11mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 118IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg