Finally a healthy rendition of the Dutch Babies your grandmother used to make. I grew up eating traditional Dutch Babies made with wheat flour, milk, and sugar; now here’s a grain free version that is full of healthy fats and will keep you full for hours. Try this Paleo Dutch Baby for a special breakfast or on a lazy weekend morning. Eating this high-fat low carb dutch baby for breakfast will definitely allow you to stay in ketosis.
Paleo Dutch Baby
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Melt 1/3-cup butter in a 9×13 baking dish or 12 inch oven safe skillet in the oven while it is preheating. Watch it carefully so it does not burn.
- Whisk the eggs together in a medium sized mixing bowl. Mix in the coconut milk, nut milk, and vanilla.
- Mix the coconut flour, almond flour, sea salt, and baking soda together in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and mix thoroughly. Pour in about half of the melted butter and mix gently.
- Pour batter into hot pan containing the remaining melted butter.
- Bake at 425 for 12 minutes.
- Let cool just for a couple minutes, drizzle with a Keto friendly maple syrup or the real thing if you'd like.