You will never miss the corn in this Paleo Grain-Free Cornbread; in fact, you probably won’t even realize that it is not there. I spent several weeks developing a recipe that tasted just like traditional cornbread and one that would be crumbly enough to use in a Thanksgiving stuffing without getting gooey. This Grain-Free Coconut Cornbread turns out perfect every time. We enjoy this keto-friendly cornbread as a side dish for lunch, dinner, or as an afterschool snack.
Grain-Free Coconut Cornbread (Paleo, Keto, GAPS)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease a 9x13 inch-baking dish.
- Whisk eggs together in a medium sized mixing bowl. Add coconut milk, apple cider vinegar, honey, and melted butter, ghee, or olive oil.
- Mix all the dries together in a small mixing bowl and then pour them into the wet’s until thoroughly combined.
- Spread into greased baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.