Who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookie dough? (hint… nobody) I’ve come up with an amazing alternative that is free of sugar, grains, dairy, and eggs. You won’t be sacrificing your diet by indulging in these Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites. They are packed with collagen protein and healthy fats and they are free of sugar and starch. I created this recipe, so these cookie dough bites remain quite low in carbs, considering it is still chocolate chip cookie dough that you are indulging in!
I developed this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites recipe to bring to a ladies night. I was busy all day, didn’t want to take the time to bake something new, but I wanted to bring a guilt-free treat we could all enjoy. Success! These take minimal time to make and have only 8 ingredients. Best of all you don’t have to bake them. You can form them into cute little balls, use an ice cream scoop or small melon baller to make rounds, or just leave all the dough in a bowl to scoop out as you go. Enjoy this guilt-free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough any way you like.
If you use dark chocolate that is 85% or higher you will be getting the least amount of sugar and carbohydrates. Better yet you can use one of Lily’s stevia-sweetened dark chocolate bars.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
- Place the almond flour, coconut flour, collagen peptides, Swerve, and sea salt into a medium-sized mixing bowl and blend together.
- Melt the coconut oil and coconut cream in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from the stove and add the vanilla extract.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until a nice dough is formed.
- Add the chopped dark chocolate and mix well.
- Form into 1-inch balls. Enjoy right away or place into the fridge until ready to use.