Chocolate – sometimes you just need something chocolatey. Sometimes you don’t have time to bake.
I’ve got you covered with my raw, grain-free Brownies. High-fat, low-carb, easy easy easy to make and taste awesome. Just pop everything into a food processor, whiz and press the chocolatey goodness into a pan.
Brownies made easy.
Brownies (raw, grain-free, refined sugar free)
- ½ cup walnuts pecans or nut of choice
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup ground flaxseeds
- ¾ cup dates
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 3 Tbsp. grass-fed beef gelatin optional, not for vegan
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil melted
- 2 Tbsp. sugar free maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Put all of the ingredients except the last three in a food processor and blend well until the mixture holds together. You can save the walnuts and just chopped them if you want a chunkier brownie.
- Line an 8x8-baking pan with parchment paper, or a large loaf pan for thicker brownies, and press the mixture into the pan until it is flat.
- Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- To make the fudge topping, melt the coconut milk and dark chocolate in a double boiler (I just use a stainless steel bowl over a pot of hot water), then add the stevia and mix well.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture on top of the cooling brownies (doesn’t have to be the full hour) and use a spatula to flatten. Place brownies back into the refrigerator until the fudge layer is firm.
- Slice brownies with a knife and enjoy!