These high-fat, low-carb brownies are not only grain-free and Paleo, they are egg-free and vegan too. Wow! That’s a lot for one brownie recipe. These Brownies will satisfy your chocolate cravings while still being very low in sugar and carbohydrates. You can enjoy one or two of these Keto treats without getting kicked out of Ketosis.
There are only 9 ingredients in my Keto Paleo Brownies. They are simple to make and will keep for a week. I use ground flax seeds to replace the eggs in these moist brownies. I have an allergy to eggs so I have eliminated them from my diet for the past 4 years. I made 5 versions of these Keto Paleo Brownies before settling on these perfectly moist and crumbly grain-free brownies.
Give them a try and tell me what you think.
Brownies (Keto, Paleo, vegan)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or avocado oil
- 1/2 cup almond butter or cashew butter
- 3 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup warm water for soaking ground flax seed
- 1/3 cup erythritol or monk fruit
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp maple syrup sugar free (LAKANTO) is best
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchement paper or grease it with coconut oil or olive oil.
- Presoak ground flaxseed in 1/2 cup warm water for 10-15 minutes
- Mix the almond flour, erythritol, baking soda, salt, and cacao powder together in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and almond butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Let cool slightly.
- Add the vanilla, maple syrup, and melted oil mixture to the soaked flaxseed and mix until well combined.
- Pour the wet mixture into the drys and mix together, using a spatula to make sure it is all mixed together well.
- Pour into the greased 8x8 baking pan.
- Bake for 24-28 minutes.
- Let cool at least 30 minutes before serving.